How to Increase Your Property Value Prior to Selling Your House (Quick Tips)
What can you do to improve the sale price of your house prior to putting it on the market?
Get ready for 7 quick, inexpensive, and easy DIY tips to increase your house’s sale value! In this episode of How To Sell Your House Loren, Chris, and Cassidy take a tour of the most essential + noticeable areas to work on to give your house a better look almost instantly. These include landscaping, furnishing, and a little paint!
Points to look out for:
- Landscaping is one of the easiest ways to increase curb appeal.
- Your front door can add a lot of appeal to your house – make it pop with a different color if it helps.
- Replace or enhance the roof especially if you have trees leaning or rubbing against it.
- Update your fixtures and hardware: kitchen appliances, sinks, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- Check your door knobs, hinges, paint, and related items before putting it for sale.
- Don’t get too trendy. Remember you have to sell it to someone else’s taste.
- Compare your home with the other new ones on the market.
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻