How to Pick the Right Offer
The thing you’ve been looking for is finally here…you’ve got an offer (or multiple offers) on your home. Now you need to figure out if is this the best offer for you. So how do you pick an offer?
Let’s take a look at some strategies to help you make this choice wisely in this episode of How To Sell A House with Chris, Cassidy, and Loren. They explain how they put together a spreadsheet of important terms when they receive multiple offers for the same property, looking at the timeline of escrow closing, contingency periods or due diligence periods, buyers’ financing, their mode of buying the house, and more. Stay tuned to learn all about it!
What you’ll learn:
- What are the most important points to look at in your contract?
- How is an FHA offer different from a conventional offer?
- What if you get an offer below your list price?
- Don’t waste your first offer. Even if it’s low. Consider the other benefits and try to leverage it.
- What happens if the buyer walks away from the deal?
- When you sell but also have to buy, have an agent that writes really good offers.
- What are the most important contingencies to look at?
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻