If you think the process of selling your house is easy and all you need to do is put up a For Sale sign in the yard, this episode is a must-listen. There are many things to do and consider when selling your home.
Join Loren, Cassidy, and Chris in this episode of the How To Sell A House podcast for a deep dive into the selling process. From negotiations to hiring an agent to picking an offer, they got you covered on everything you need to know!
So, what is the process of selling a house? 8 things:
1. One of the most important things: listen to this podcast, seriously. This will help you get an idea of what to expect during the home sale process. Visit howtosellahousepodcast.com for all the details!
2. Hire an agent to help you sell your home (we’re here, in case you’re looking in San Diego!). Your agent will help you with the preparation, connect you with vendors for repairs or renovations, and help you price and promote your home properly.
3. Take care of the photography, videography, ads (and all of the marketing aspects).
4. Be prepared for showings, open houses, and people intruding on your space.
5. Now comes the offer/negotiation section when you’re interacting with buyers/other agents about your deal. Find out more information about the person you’re looking to sell your house to. Are they qualified, are they motivated, etc?
6. What to expect when you do accept an offer. (Inspections, Appraisal, Buyer’s Loan)
7. Closing time!
8. Don’t forget to set up the moving plan
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻